A roof coating may be the answer to your prayers if you own a business or industrial building and need to delay a full roof replacement.
Extreme temperatures and damaging weather events are common in Weatherford, Texas and its neighboring areas such as Fort Worth, Texas. With Texas winters having the potential for being harsh and the Texas summers always deliver brutal conditions, it's best to prepare your commercial roof to withstand these conditions.
As a result of these polar opposite weather conditions, your roof may experience significant stress. Coating your existing commercial roof can greatly extend its life and functionality, meaning less business interruptions and not having the expense of a full roof replacement.
If fortifying your commercial roof with our amazing roof coating system interests you, Fortis Roofing Systems can be reached at 817-576-8797, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send us a request to schedule an inspection by clicking HERE. If you would like additional information, you can visit our roof coatings page HERE.
Let's Dig a Little Deeper About Our Roof Coatings system
Applying a roof coating directly over your existing commercial or industrial roof is a cost-effective and long-lasting roofing solution. Metal, TPO, PVC, modified bitumen, EPDM, built-up, and any other kind of roofing substrate are all well-served by this excellent roofing option.
Even though roof coatings have been around since the 1970s, it is only in the last few years that they have become the standard in the commercial roofing arena.
Here are some of the advantages of roof coatings:
- The beauty of roof coatings is that they are a seamless roof covering. Roof coatings are a fully adhered roofing membrane that is sprayed or rolled over the surface of your existing roof.
- As much as 85% of the sun's ultraviolet rays are reflected by the coatings' white color.
- Money-Saving Tip: The reflectivity can save your energy bill by as much as 30 percent! As opposed to a full roof replacement, which may cost a lot in labor and disposal costs, a roof coating is a considerably more cost-effective option.
- Resistance to damage from hail, wind, fire, and other elements is built into our coatings, and they also flex and bend with changes in temperature.
- The roof coating procedure is far quieter than a complete roof replacement and will not interfere with operations as usual.
The Leading Company for Roof Coatings
Fortis Roofing Systems is committed to providing superior roof restoration services to residents in the Weatherford and Fort Worth, Texas area.
Call our office at 817-576-8797 to set up an appointment. We would be honored to serve you and your business as your go-to roofing contractor. Contact us today about our commercial roof coating options. As always, our systems are designed to protect and we build them to last.